Rushing Out the Front Door??
Maintaining healthy teeth and clean mouth doesn’t stop when you head out the front door in the morning. When you are away from home you can easily fight cavities by packing a few tooth-friendly items in your bag or purse. Of course we are all thinking let’s not forget our toothbrush, but you may be surprised what even a piece of cheese can do for your teeth.
Things to Pack to Ensure a Healthy Mouth Throughout the Day
- Toothbrush- Brushing your teeth is a quick pick me up for a fresh feeling throughout the day.
- Floss- Your toothbrush needs healthy reinforcements to keep teeth healthy & cavity free.
- Cheese- Prepackaged cheddar square or other pieces of cheese to fight cavities. This dairy product provides calcium and vitamin D which is an essential for strong healthy teeth and bones.
- Fruits & Veggies- Crunchy fruits & veggies (think apples & celery) also act as an effective scrub for healthy teeth and can help fight cavities.
- Sugarless Gum- Today’s sugarless gum can help fight cavities and protect healthy teeth.
- Bottled Water- Sip on water for better dental health & healthy teeth.
- Breath Fresheners- For the occasional coffee or onion breath, don’t forget about those helpful mints to pack in your purse or bag.